GLOW.PRO G101modified primer
SBR granules plus PU BINDERmixture
GLOW.PRO G109special pore filler
GLOW.PRO G103modified sealing coating
GLOW GRANULESglow.pro glowing granules
GLOW PRO G103modified sealing coating
Revolutionary, innovative GLOW system for jogging tracks.
It is applied in six layers, after sanding the surface with the parallel use of GLOW PRO GRANULES and special,
modified two-component PU, UV-resistant resins.
These modified resins let the final coating release the glow at night, during total dark or even in lighted areas but
with the usage of our special black-light bulbs or spiral black-lights.
1. Preparation of the surface to achieve the proper adhesion with the glow coating.
2. Priming of the surface with the GLOW.PRO MODIFIED PRIMER G101, two-component primer, in one layer with
consumption of 0,2-0,3 kg per square meter.
3. Application of a mixture of SBR granules and PU BINDER.
4. Application of the special polyurethane pore filler, GLOW.PRO PORE FILLER G109, to smooth out the surface.
5. Application of the GLOW.PRO SEALING COATING G103.
6. Application by airless spray of the GLOW GRANULES.
7. Sealing with the GLOW.PRO SEALING COATING G103, two-component coating, in two layers with total
consumption of 0,4 kg per square meter, which helps the system to glow.
Application by airless or by rollers.